Consent to join to participate in the project
This consent form should be read alongside the project ethical statement. There are two parts: consenting to being part of the project and releasing your images for exhibition or publication.
· To express your views and experiences online and during the group sessions
· To be supported by the group members and facilitators
· To choose the photographs, video or text that you would like to display to the public
· To change your mind about displaying your photographs, unless already submitted for printing or exhibition
· We will do our best to start the sessions on time and respond to emails from the project in a timely manner
· Let us know if you cannot attend a group meeting
· Treat your peers with respect – avoid ‘put downs’ or criticism
· Everyone has something important to contribute – leave space for others to speak
· Ask people if they want to appear in any of your submission or newly taken photographs
`I agree to the above rights and responsibilities as a participant of the `GP Photovoice, and to support the goals and values of the GP Photovoice program during my involvement.’
If you change your mind at any time, please contact the GP Photovoice group facilitator.